1987 – 88 – Started practice as Consulting Civil Engineer Valuer after graduation of Bachelor of Engineering.
1988 – Completed Diploma in Architecture. Started Practing Architect Drawings.
1989 – 90 – Completed training at QUALITY DEVELOPMENT CENTER. Ministry of Commerce, GOVT of INDIA.
1990 – 91 – Registered as Licensed Civil Engineer at Bellary City Municipal Council.Vide order No. BMC/ENG/LE/90-91.
1992 – 93 – Got appointed as Scrutiny Officer & Engineering Agency In connection with house-building loans to the employees of M.M.T.C. Of India Ltd., GOVT OF INDIA Enterprise Vide order No. HBA/estimate/BAY/1992-93.
1993 – Awarded a license to act as Surveyor /Loss Assessor under part II of the Insurance Act 1938 from Ministry Of Finance.
1994 – Got empanelled as valuer to LIC. Housing Finance Ltd., Hubli. Vide No. HFL/S /S/6-4-94. 19908,
1994 – Awarded life membership of The Indian Society For Technical Education L.M; 19908.
1996 – attended workshop on “Valuation” jointly Organized by, Institution of engineer (local center) Dharwad, & institution of valuers Karnataka Zone,
1996 – 97 – Designed and planned JBIC Project at Kunte Gudda Golden Jubilee Park at Bellary, to acclaim appreciation From the then district commissioner MRS.V.MANJULA, IAS, GOVT. OF KARNATAKA.
1997 – Awarded the Prestigious Fellow in the Institution Of Valuers, India. Vide letter no. IV/NA/ELEC/2530 dated 25-7-97.
1997 – Turned an “Approved Valuer” from the Institution Of Valuers Vide letter No. F-7187/4914, 3/10/97.
1998 – Registered under the valuer under Wealth Tax Act of 1957, INCOME TAX DEPT. OF GOVT. OF INDIA. Regd No. CATI/Vol/385/98- 99.
1998-99 – Appointed as a technical Member of slum dwellers improvement Of kannada nagar, committee formed by the then district commissioner of bellary, MRS.MANJULA, IAS.
1999 – Turned a “Chartered Engineer” from the Institution Of Engineers (I).
1999 – Diploma granted as M.I.E. from Institution of Engineers.
1999 – Completed the course on Valuation for Taxation.
1999 – Worked in the Board of Examination, Institution of Valuers.
2000 – presented a detailed technical paper on BEAUTIFICATION OF BELLARY, ORGANISED BY BELLARY URBAN DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY BELLARY.
2001 – Completed the course on Valuation for Banks.
Empanelled as approved valuer for buildings and project in the following Banks:
- State bank of India.
- State bank of mysore.
- Union Bank.
- Syndicate Bank.
2001 – Evaluated KMF Raichur, Bellary, Koppal Milk Union Building, Plant & Machinery And Fixed Asset Register.
2001 – Empanelled as a valuer, Karnataka Housing Board Bangalore , Govt. of Karnataka. Copy enclosed.
2002 – completed planning and designing of ZOO, under the guidelines of central zoo authority,MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT AND FORESTS, GOVT. OF INDIA.
2002 – Completed Advanced EMS Auditing Course for Quality and Environmental Professionals. Obtained Certificate for ISO LEAD ASSESSOR COURSE.
2003 – Life Member for Association of Environmental Auditors (Regd) membership No. 1017 dated 8th May 2003.
2006 – Awarded the fellowship Of the Indian council of arbitration & member in the panel of arbitration.
2006 – Inclusion in the Panel of Arbitration of Council in the Category of Engineers as Approved by Indian Council of Arbitration Sponsored by Ministry of commerce, Govt.of India. Copy enclosed.
2008 – Completed the Course in Training Program on “Testing and Acceptance Criteria of Building Materials”.
Present works in hand:
- DOORVANI NAGAR housing colony of 70 houses, BELLARY.
- Engineer for Cremation ground by name Harishchandra Ghat at Bellary.
- Technical consultant for Bellary Beautification Committee, Bellary
- APARTMENT CONSULTANT, Bellary.
- Interior designer for oriental insurance company, for their divisional office at Bellary
- I am Consulting Architect to Jain Constructions, Builders for Jindal Township and Builders for Reliance Group.
- I have executed number of works in Civil Engineering Field.
- I have given my services as Valuer, Designer & Architect.
- This is my 29th year of practice as Consultant & Valuer in the field of Civil Engineering.
Honorary Posts Held:
- President for Rotary Club, Cant. in the year 2000.
- Vice President for Association of Consulting Civil Engineers Bellary.
- Awarded the prestigious PAUL HARRIS FELLOWSHIP, ROTARY FOUNDATION OF ROTARY INTERNATIONAL.
- ZONAL COMMITTEE CHAIRMAN FOR LITERACY COMMITTEE, ROTARY CLUB 3160.
- Coordinator for Students Cultural Society.
- Coordinator for Police Ambulance.
- Executive Committee Member of Golden Jubilee Memorial Park & Boat Club, Bellary, under District Administration, Bellary.