RESUME OF WORK EXPERIENCE
March 2017 – Till date :Working as an Commercial Air conditioning consultant for various clients , mainly involving myself in highlighting the use of eco friendly Airconditoners which uses refrigerant gases such as R410 A , R407C and R 134 A does not harm the Ozone layer and also eco friendly . ( Previously refrigerant R 22 was used for air Conditioning , which was very much instrumental in ozone layer depletion )
September 2015 – December 2016 :
Senior Manager Business Development
ZamilAirconditioners India Private Limited, Chennai
Company & Products being new to Chennai market, I have been responsible for promoting the product with renowned HVAC Consultants, Architects, Business Corporate and small time commercial Air conditioning Dealers in Tamil Nadu & Kerala, in time of around Eight Months I sold different equipments (Duct able splits, Variable refrigerant volume ect. Totaling upto more than Fifty Lakhs)
November 2009 – Sep 2015
Worked as a freelance consultant and solution provider for different dealers in dealing with VRV and Ductable Split in Chennai and Upcountry – Tamil Nadu . During the same time I was involved in giving project and sales guidance to Commercial establishments and direct customers and also gave solutions for retrofit jobs .
December 2004- June 2009
Sales Manager (Product sales)
Voltas Ltd, Chennai
Joined Voltas Ltd as Area sales manager , and worked from area office , Coimbatore . Involved in selling of Voltas make ductable split and floor mounted packaging air conditioners, variable refrigerant flow (VRF) and Vapour Absorption Machines (VAM) .Was involved in running day to day operations of Coimbatore office apart from Coimbatore expanded business to Avinashi,karur,salem,Perundurai,ErodeandTripur.Got promoted as Sales Manager (Product Sales) and got transferred to Chennai, continuedselling commercial air conditioners , along withchilliers and ozone generators .
February 2004 – November 2004
Territory Manager – Sales
Matsushita Air-conditioning India Pvt Ltd, Chennai
- Involved in selling of National / Panasonic brand of windows and split Air conditioners of 1 TR to 2 TR capacities through our dealer network.
- Frequent interaction with dealers and dealers sales persons with the objective of promoting sales of our products.
- At times accompanying the dealers in visiting Architects or decision makers on the Clients side as an authorized person from the Company.
- Giving suggestions to the dealers for advertising, and informing them about different schemes from the company to ensure the required sales is achieved.
June2002 – November 2003
Product Sales Engineer
ETA Engineering Pvt Ltd., Chennai.
- Involved in selling Duct able split, Floor mounted packaged and Self Contained Air conditioners of FUJETA make, with capacity ranging from 3.0 TR to 16.6 TR with Compressors of Scroll and Reciprocating type.
- Interacting with Architects, HVAC consultants, and corporate clients, with relevance to work.
- Heat load estimation and Costing.
- Selecting the appropriate equipments suitable for the site, keeping Technical and Commercial aspects in mind, while preparing offer.
- Clinching the order amidst stiff competition from other Brands, in today’s market.
- Preparing JOB COST ANALYSIS of the project, and selecting suitable contractors to do the Lowside work.
- Also maintaining frequent contact with dealers of O – General brand of air conditioners in helping to book orders.
March 2001- June2002
Metropolitan M & M Pvt Ltd (Dealers for Amtrex Hitachi Appliances Ltd.)Chennai.
- Involved in selling of Duct able split air conditioners of AMTREX make with capacity ranging from 3.0 TR to 10.0 TR having compressors of Scroll and Reciprocating type.
- Interacting with clients and preparing quotations.
- Designing single line diagrams for the whole system.
- Negotiating with suppliers and getting competitive rates for materials required during installation.
- Regularly meeting Architects, Interior designers and HVAC Consultants to develop business and regarding job related matters.
February2000 – February 2001
Hitech Consultants,( Sister concern of ETA Engineering Pvt Ltd ) Chennai.
- Involved in Assembling, Erecting, Commissioning, and Maintenance of 10 TR, 15 TR, 20 TR, and 25 TR, Air Handling Units of Carryaire make , at Tidel park, Taramani, Chennai. The total tonnage of the plant is 5600 TR and adopts Chilled water air conditioning system catered by Trane Chillers.
- Also involved in the Erection of Thermal Energy Storage (T.E.S ) tanks at the same site. This concept is the first to be practically used in India and third largest in the world.
September 1997 – February 2000
Aerocool Services Pvt Ltd. (Dealers for Voltas Air conditioners)Chennai.
- Involved in Erection of Voltas Duct able split, Packaged, and Central Plant air conditioners of open type at different locations in Chennai.
- Interacted with Architects and HVAC consultants and executed jobs as per their specifications.
- Giving instructions to Sub – Contractors and getting the job completed in the stipulated time.
- Oversaw supervision of Ducting, Refrigerant piping (Both Copper pipe bracing and M.S. pipe arc welding) and other air conditioning related works.
November 1995 – January 1997
Gulf Development and construction Co. (INMA) Rashidya, Dubai.
- Involved in Erection, Maintenance, and Dismantling of Leibherr tower cranes, and Alimak hoists,( used in transporting men and materials at construction sites ).Worked at different places in and around the U.A.E.
- Also involved in assembly and testing of Atlas Copco Mobile Compressors of type XA 45, XA 66, XA 90,XA 125,and XA 175.