- Nearly 15 years of qualitative experience with proficiency in analyzing & handling legal work for Trademarks, copyrights, Patents and other intellectual property laws.
- Highly experienced in managing various IP issues such as copyrights, trademarks and patents including application filing, application prosecution, opposition filing, counterfeit product investigation, criminal prosecution and civil litigation in intellectual property laws in India and foreign jurisdictions.
- Proficient in drafting and vetting various legal and commercial documents, assignments, agreements and complex licenses for patents, industrial designs, trademarks and copyrights. Have in-depth knowledge of all the IPR laws in India and foreign jurisdictions.
- Conducted criminal prosecution and civil litigation successfully for people and corporates interested in protecting their rights in their intellectual properties. Conducted cases with radical and innovative ways to protect the interest of the clients. Recently won cases in Bangalore relating to infringement of trademarks and one case in Jammu relating to a contractual dispute without client actually being present.
- Prepared trademarks and patent specifications and claims in support of the patent in coordination with various scientists and technical experts. Successfully prosecuted applications for IP registrations in Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, USA, EU without engaging any local attorney. An effective communicator with proficiency in writing, speaking with ease and authority, researching, analyzing and logical thinking.
- Attended Conferences with senior advocates & clients to discuss the daily event of important cases and also to discuss the contentions raised by the Opposite party in the case and prepare our reply to the argument. Appreciated by seniors for being very dependable and proficient advocate and getting the work done in the easiest and best possible manner thereby protecting the interests of clients.
- Started independent practice in 2012 and have Offices in Chennai, Hyderabad and Bangalore.
- Member of professional and business bodies including the Bar Council and FTAPCCI
RECENT PROGRAMMES AND PRESENTATIONS
- Did a Power Point presentation at BHEL, Hyderabad on trademarks along with colleague on basic of trademarks and handling trademarks effectively to prevent counterfeit products, infringement etc.
- On invitation from the National Institute of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (NIMSME) presented a Power Point Presentation on Intellectual Properties-Patents, Trademarks and other IP to more than 15 entrepreneurs from all over the state.
- Started IP Academy in Hyderabad with colleague, an institute which gives high quality and high tech training to patent agent exam aspirants and drafted and made power point presentations for patent agent exam training to be given in co- ordination with Vishwanath and Global Attorneys.
- Presented PPT at BNI meetings introducing the audience to various aspects of IPR and their benefits to businesses