Having pursued his Bachelors of Law (B.L.S/L.L.B) from Government Law College, Mumbai, he has been enrolled at the Bar and is practicing as an Advocate since 2015 having about nearly 3 years of experience. He is now working as a Partner of UNI LEGA CHAMBERS, a firm, which was established in 2014 by its Founding Partner, Mr. Akshay Arora who enjoys the expertise and experience of more than 33 years of practice in the field of law. ULC has an established practice across Northern India, Central India and Maharashtra and our major area of operation, including the corporate office at Delhi (NCR) is as under;
- New Delhi (NCR)
- Uttar Pradesh
- Punjab & Haryana
- Madhya Pradesh
UNI LEGA CHAMBERS is a complete Legal and Financial Service firm under one umbrella. The firm is driven by a blend of senior-experienced counsels as well as young and dynamic team of next-gen lawyers. We are a Full Service Law and Financial Service firm with special expertise in Business, Corporate, Real Estate, Litigation, Arbitration and Intellectual Property Laws.
His expertise and areas of practice lies in the following branches of law:
- Arbitration, Mediation and Litigation (He has already dealt with and has considerable experience of handling a vast variety of Arbitrations (including International commercial Arbitrations) and Litigation matters. He is a duly certified Arbitration/Alternate Dispute Resolution Practitionerand has been accredited the position of an “Associate” by CIArb, UK. He is also an active memberin the Society of Construction law, India Chapter and is actively practicing in the field of Construction/ Real Estate Law in India;
- Corporate & Commercial Litigation (Company Law);
- Real Estate Services & Conveyance (Transactional, Advisory & Litigation);
- General Corporate Services (drafting, vetting of standard and tailor-made documents/Agreements/Shareholder’s Agreement/M&A/Joint Venture Agreements, LLPs, etc.);
- Environmental Law (He has also been actively practicing in the National Green Tribunal for various clients and has also suomotu taken up matters/cases involving the depletion and degradation of the environment);
- Banking and Finance;
Mr. Praval is a practicing attorney based out of New Delhi, who practices Civil and Commercial litigation, among other branches of law, and also has considerable experience in Alternative Dispute Resolution mechanisms. He regularly appears before Arbitral Tribunals, Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, High Court of Delhi, National Green Tribunal, Consumer Forums and various District Courts exercising its jurisdiction within the National Capital Territory region and Maharashtra region. He also has experience in the Real Estate Sector, which includes transaction, Drafting & Vetting of Agreements and Complete Due Diligence related services.