Nino Sievi focuses on litigation and arbitration.
He specializes in cross-border disputes. Having qualified in three jurisdictions, he is in a unique position to advise clients in this area. In addition, he has gained significant specialist knowledge in international law due to his doctoral dissertation on the Lugano Convention and his postgraduate studies at the University of Cambridge.
As an accredited commercial mediator, Nino Sievi represents our clients in settlement negotiations and mediation proceedings. He also advises on white collar crime matters.
He has joined our firm as an associate in 2014.
- Representation of an aircraft owner in an arbitration against the former operations manager
- Representation of a consulting firm in an arbitration under Swiss Rules against a former client for outstanding payments
- Representation of a construction firm in an arbitration under ICC Rules
- Representation of a real estate company in state court proceedings for damages due to defects in the sold properties
- Representation of a finance company in confiscation proceedings brought by the Federal Prosecutor
- Representation of a finance company in an enforcement proceeding brought by the Swiss Financial Regulatory Authority (FINMA)
- Regular representation of clients in proceedings in relation to the enforcement of foreign judgments