He is a Fellow Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. He is also the member of Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa and a practicing Lawyer and a registered Patent and Trademark Agent.
He has completed a Post-Graduate Diploma in Patent Law & Practice from Institute of Intellectual Property Rights Studies, Mumbai and a Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights form National Law School University, Bangalore.
He has completed various certificate courses like General Course on Intellectual Property (DL-101), Certificate Course in Copyright Management (DL-201e), Certificate Course in Biotechnology, Intellectual Property (DL-204e) from World Intellectual Organization, He also done a Certificate course in ADR from Patil Forum of Dispute Resolution, Pune.
He has more than 23 years of experience in the field of
- Corporate Law and IPR. His practice focuses on Patents & Designs, Trademarks and Copyrights and Intellectual Property Law.
- He has comprehensive knowledge of Corporate Laws, Mediation and Conciliation, drafting of Commercial Documents
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) & Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) related matters
- Mergers & Acquisition and Issue Management.
- He has in –depth Author of various articles published in the monthly magazine of Institute of Company Secretaries of India,
- Regularly addressing students at ICSI Government Law College on IPR.
- Experience in counseling and advising clients regarding creation, protection and commercialization of Intellectual Property, Intellectual Property Rights-Consultancy and Strategy, Conducting and IP Audit.
- Public Issue Management
- Competition Law
- Valuation of IP
The Firm NRA Law had a humble beginning in 1995 with a small client base mainly providing services in the field of Corporate Compliances and filings. In 1999 the firm constantly expanding its client base, diversified into IPR. The firm started a full fledged in –house department for handling the increasing flow of IPR related work and appointed experts to handle the same.
By 2011, NRA Law had developed into a multi faceted full service Law firm, providing its clients services in the field of IPR, Corporate laws, Mergers & Amalgamations, Company Law Board, Securities Appellate Tribunals Matters, Section 138 Matters under Negotiable Instruments Act 1881, DRT Matters, Commercial Arbitration and Meditation Litigations, Due Diligence – Legal & Regulatory, Property – Real Estates Matters, Consumer Court Matters, CADR, SEBI & DGFT compliance and enforcement and litigation services, also Handling Non Litigations.
In the IP field NRA Law has prospected more than 800 Trade Mark Applications has prospected more than 50 Patents in the subject of Pharmaceuticals & Medical, Electronics, Information Technology, Mechanical, more than 50 Designs and more than 50 Copyrights.