- A dedicated professional with almost 3 years of proven experience in litigation and commercial law area and ability to achieve results for clients in trials, hearings, mediations, motion practice, depositions, discovery, pleading and document preparation..
- Focused and hard working with proven capability in discovering critical legal points in complex litigation and business dealings ability to easily grasp complex situations.
- Outstanding arbitration & counselling skills, can effectively interact with both internal and external contacts.
- Deft in drafting legal documents, making recommendations and possess a positive work ethic with strengths in working with cross-cultural populations.
- Skilled problem solver who identifies issues before they escalate, excellent man-management, time management, and leadership skills.
- Highly analytical & detail oriented in approach with strong ability to adapt and manage risk operating outside comfort zone.
- Areas of Interests: Corporate and Business law (International and domestic) , Domestic and International Arbitration Law , Securities Law Environmental Laws and issues related therewith ; Litigation and Court Procedures; Company Law; International Banking and Insurance Laws; Contract Law; International Law; Cyber Law;Intellectual Property Law; Alternate Dispute Resolution;.
PROFESSIONAL VALUE OFFERED
Legal Drafting ~ Legal Documents/Briefing ~ Business agreements drafting ~ Project Management ~ Legal Instruction ~ Court Appearances ~ Legal Vetting ~ Business Agreement ~ Statutory Compliance ~ Research ~ Negotiation Skills ~ Insurance Cases ~ Curriculum Development ~ Advising/Drafting ~ Teaching ~ Crisis Management ~ Training & Development ~ Analytical Skills
Partner, Omar Law Associates, Palam Vihar, Gurgaon July, 2017- Present
- Main Responsibilities include Drafting and Negotiation of Contracts , Due diligence and Compliance for Corporate Clients.
- Labour matters like employment contracts , termination notices , Labour commissioner matters.
- Litigation including Matrimonial Matters and ,Land Matters , Rent Control Matters and Arbitrations.
- Actively involved in the due diligence and compliance process for reputed Multinational Brands setting up stores in India.
- Arbitration matters involving Indian Arbitration law to Institutional Arbitration rules like LCIA , SIAC etc.
Associate, Chambers of Mr Sachin Datta , Senior advocate , Delhi High Court , January 2016- till July 2017.
Associate, Chambers of Mr Rupinder Singh Suri , Senior advocate , Supreme Court of India and Founder Partner Suri and company Law firm. December 2014-December 2015
Associate, Litigation and Corporate Team , SAR Law Offices, New Delhi July 2014- December 2014
Major tasks involved: –
- Drafting and review of commercial agreements and contracts like joint venture agreement, consultancy agreement, EPC contracts, PPA, MoUs, LoIs/term sheet for such contracts and agreements.
- Drafting and vetting of agreements of Various start- up companies, Educational Institutions and extensive research on related commercial and contractual propositions .
- Assessing and analyzing legal risks associated with various documents and contracts executed by the client companies, including project related contracts and finding solutions for mitigating such risks.
- Key responsibilities include Conferences with the Clients, Briefing counsels, Extensive research on legal propositions, Handling Litigation in Court, drafting and vetting of agreements .
Intern under MR. P.P Rao , Senior Advocate , Supreme Court of India , New Delhi May 2012
Intern underMR. Sachin Datta , Central Government Standing counsel , Delhi High Court, New Delhi . May –June 2013
Intern under MR. Amrendra Sharan , Senior Advocate , Supreme Court of India, New Delhi , Former Additional Solicitor general of India . January –February 2014
Intern underMR. Rupinder Suri , Partner Suri and Co.,New Delhi February –March 2014