- CORPORATE MEMBER OF INSTITUTION OF ENGINEERS(INDIA) in Electrical Engineering (MIE-042168), Fellow F-109384/5
- Approved valuer-Fellow Institution of valuer-India F13419
- Member–Indian Council of Arbitration(IL/ICA/2134)
PERFORMED AS INDEPENDENT ARBITRATOR ON BEHALF OF I.C.A.
DETAILS OF LAST EMPLOYMENT:
(Superannuated on 30-4-2004)
PROJECT MANAGER (Electrical & Mechanical)
Department of Atomic Energy, Directorate of construction, services & estate Management,
Mumbai-400094.(Scientist -“F” In pay scale of addl chief engineer (E & M).
DETAILS OF EXPERIENCE:
Type of experience : Thirty nine years in various aspects of electrical projects as details below.
- Tendering & Award of Electrical & Mechanical Contracts for construction projects & procuring equipment and its testing as per relevant I.S.
- Technical,Financial & Commercial Assessment of bidders,negotiations & selection of contractors, vendors & suppliers.
- Constructions of Elec.Substation,inspection,erection & commissioning of equipment.cabling,control panels
- Internal electrical installation in multi-storied Government buildings,including lifts,fire- fighting equipment, D.G. SETS,pumping & water supply systems,Airconditioning,etc in confirmation with provisions of statutory bodies & urban laws and ENERGY AUDIT OF EXISTING OFFICE BUILDINGS & INDUSTRIES/WORHSHOPS.
- Day to day monitoring of electrical works of the project ( I have undergone training in PERT/CPM at NIITE Bombay)
- Maintenance of accounts,Budgeting & Financial control including settlement of claims through Arbitration
- Dispute Resolution between Dept(Gov t) & contractors through conciliation process & mediation.
- Handling of Arbitration cases on behalf of D IRECTORATE OF CONSTRUCTION,SERVICES & Estate Mangement, Department of atomic enrtment expert witnesergy,Mumbai and participating as Department expert witness before
Arbitrators for several years.
- Valuation og Electrical installation, plants, Machinery & earth moving equipment.
- Co-ordination with allied agencies working on projects & liaison with other Govt. Departments e.g. Municipal Corporation ELECTRICITY Board, LIFT INSPECTORS, ETC.
- Man-power planning, implementation of labour laws & personnel management functions.