20 years+ experience as an IN-HOUSE LAWYER in corporate & commercial laws. A unique combination of legal knowledge, skill & experience in rendering legal advice & handling versatile legal matters specifically on the issues pertaining to Corporate Laws, Civil, Criminal Laws, Intellectual Property Rights, Ethics & Compliance, Corporate Governance, labour, Litigations- Civil, Criminal, IPR, Indirect tax matters, Transactions- JVs, Acquisitions, Integration, Outsourcing, Restructuring, Contracts / Tenders / Bid reviews, Agreements- drafting / vetting, standardization of legal documents for business, Risk review & mitigation, optimization of legal cost, Legal Metrology, Insurance.
Possess- Process driven, methodical, transparent, time bound, looking for details, business centric & persuasive approach, business communication skill, business understanding.
Worked with leading Indian and multinational organizations – Geoffrey Manners, Raymond, Siemens, United Technologies, Schneider Electric & Black & Veatch in increasing responsibilities as an in-house counsel and ultimately as a part of the country leadership team.
Started of my own in November 2019 as a Corporate Lawyer and Mediator.
INITIATIVES AND RECOGNIZATIONS
- Nominated as best legal team (small size) in India for 2017 by In-house Community, Hong-Kong,
- Published an article in International In-House Counsel Journal, published in UK- EHS- Beyond Compliance,
- Speaker in panel discussion on the In-House Development Model in a Symposium organized by In-house Community Congress in Mumbai.
- Participated in EPC meet and presented on the topic “Ethics risk in EPC business” organized by Inventicon.
- Knowledge sharing initiative with the law students on “What business expects from In-house Counsel”.
- Awarded in Singapore with “Top Legal Leaders Award” by the Conference Gorilla, USA.
- Constellations by Corporate Counsel Association of India (CCAI) as a “Shinning Star of Indian Legal Fraternity”.