- Interned under (Advocate) Sanjeev Sachdeva (03rd May – 04th June 2010) assisted on various cases and attended court proceedings in The Supreme Court of India and the Delhi High Court regarding civil matters.
- Interned under (Advocate) Sanjeev Sachdeva (06th May – 03rd June 2011)assisted in preparation of cases, research work, drafting and filling of civil petitions, litigation work in The Delhi High Court and the National Consumers Disputes Redressal Forum.
- Interned under (Advocate) Preet Pal Singh (24th December 2011 – 04th January 2012) assisted in preparation of cases, research work, drafting and filling of civil petitions, litigation work in Patiala House Courts and The Delhi High Court.
- Interned under (Senior Advocate) Sidharth Luthra (07th May – 31st May 2012) –participated in client conferences and preparing of important documents and compilations of forthcoming cases in courts, and attended various court proceedings in The Supreme Court of India, The Delhi High Court and District Courts. Also assisted in preparation of arguments of cases in criminal appeals, prepared comprehensive synopsis and list of dates for argumentsand researched on various facets of procedural and substantive law including The Constitution of India, The Indian Penal Code 1860, The Code of Criminal Procedure 1973, The Code of Civil Procedure 1908, The Indian Contract Act 1872, The Indian Evidence Act 1872,The Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996, The Contempt of Courts Act 1971 and other laws.
- Interned under (Senior Advocate) Sanjeev Sachdeva (01st September – 21st October 2012) attended various proceedings in The Supreme Court of India and The Delhi High Court,and was part of client conferences, assisted in preparation of case briefs and did substantive and procedural research work regarding civil matters.
- Interned under Ramesh Dahiya (SHO, PS Amar Colony) (24th December 2013 – 24th January 2014) observed day to day cases coming in police station, got a good understanding of the work cases and exposed to filling cases and FIRs.
- Interned under (Advocate) Sunil Kumar Mittal (26th April – 29th May 2014) researched in the field of substantive and procedural aspects of law, especially in criminal law. Attended various mediation proceedingsand also assisted in preparation of case notes and briefs and legal research.
- Interned under (Advocate) Pramod Kumar Dubey (02nd February – 21st March 2015)researched on various aspects of Criminal Law, attended various court proceedings in The Supreme Court of India, The Delhi High Court, Saket Courts, Tis Hazari Courts, Patiala House Courts and Dwarka Courts and mediation proceedings. Assisted in preparation of case briefs and was part of client conferences.
- Legal Intern under Hon’ble Mr. Justice Sanjeev Sachdeva, Delhi High Court (April 2015) researched on various laws relating to land and acquisition, tenders matter of the government and procedure of bidding, case laws on corporate funds, provisions related to section 24(2) of the land and acquisition act and aspects of maintainability of a petition.
- Worked as an Associate under the guidance of (Advocate) Mr. Pramod Kumar Dubey for more than 3 years in Delhi High Court and various District Courts at Delhi.
- Represent and provide legal advice to InterGlobe Aviation Limited (Indigo) in relation to litigation matters in respect of various civil & criminal matters.
- Panel Advocate for North Delhi Municipal Corporation at District Courts.