attorney at law / insolvency administrator
Participation and representation of clients in all judicial institutions of the Republic of Latvia, International courts and Court of Justice of the European Union.
Participation and representation of clients in local and international arbitration proceedings, including participation as an expert in Permanent court of arbitration in investment protection case.
Wide experience on investment disputes on local and international level.
- Experience in several hundreds of litigation cases in the areas of civil law (including business law disputes, obligations and property law disputes) and administrative law (including procurement procedures, disputes related to negligence by public administration and tax disputes)
- Experience in a position of administrator, administrator’s assistant and creditor representative in more than a hundred bankruptcy proceedings
- Administrator’s experience in successful settlement proceedings and restoration, bankruptcy protection procedures and restoration of a company’s solvency, as well as in implementation of a company’s recovery
- Experience in a position of liquidator’s assistant in a process of liquidation of a credit institution
- No violations have been found and established either in the abovementioned proceedings or other proceedings administered in the status of the administrator or sworn advocate
- Impeccable reputation