Lawyer specialized in international and cross border dispute resolution and business transactions with knowledge of German, EU and international business law as well as of the fundamentals of Chinese law. His main focus lies in the European and Chinese market. His main areas of practice include general contract law, agency and distribution, sales, joint ventures as well as other kinds of foreign investment.
- Since 2015 Freiburg, Germany. Certified mediator, head of Regional Group of Integrated Mediation Association.
- Since 2013 Freiburg, Germany. Attorney at law with focus on cross border disputes and business transactions (www.beckadvo.com).
- Oct. 2009 – Oct. 2012 Waldshut-Tiengen, Germany. Law clerk atthe district court.
- Feb. 2007 – Apr. 2007 Beijing, PR China. Research assistant at the German Embassy. Human rights and legal policy.
- Jan. 2004 – Dec. 2006 Beijing, PR China. Country director of the “Heinrich Boell Foundation”. Responsible for the establishment of office infrastructure and networks, finance, personnel, project management, dialogues, delegations, analysis and research.
- Jan. 2002 – Dec. 2003 Kunming, PR China. Project manager at “Kunming Yihua Int. Co., Ltd.”; official representative of the provincial government. In charge of foreign affairs, international cooperation projects in trade and research. From 2003 also legal adviser for the local law firm “Oupai”, specializing in civil-, corporate and international corporate law.
- Feb. 2001 – Jan. 2002 Kunming, PR China. Guest lecturer at Yunnan Kunming University.