- Practicing Company Secretary since 1997.
- Promoter – Director of Prudent Polyconsultants Pvt. Ltd. – A company engaged in rendering multi-faceted consultancy services
- Professional Associate of M/s A.V.Shewade & Associates for valuation of businesses and financial assets
- Consultant for legal, financial, managerial, taxation and administrative matters to clients.
- Panel Arbitrator of National Internet Exchange of India, Government of India regulator for .in domain names since 2006.
- Honorary Advisor to Public Charitable Trust on Financial, Human Relations and Legal Matters.
Ten years experience in a nationalised bank in respect of all banking functions
Worked as Group company Secretary for Twelve companies of J.N. Marshall Ltd. group of companies: –
- Handled all routine secretarial matters of all these companies.
- Amalgamation of two group companies.
- Payment of royalty to foreign collaborators.
- Payment of dividend to foreign collaborators.
- Labour cases and other legal matters
- Liasioning with financial institutions and banks.
- Rights issue of shares of one of the public companies.
- Fixed Deposit scheme framing and administering.
Worked as Dy. Company Secretary with Li Taka Pharmaceuticals Ltd. – a listed public company with 35000 shareholders: –
- Handled Rights Issue of shares.
- Amalgamation of two public companies.
- Framing and administering of fixed deposit scheme.
- Handling of legal cases and matters.
- Foreign Exchange Regulation Act matters.
- Liasioning with advocates, solicitors for legal matters.
- Preparation of project report and getting disbursement of Rs. 200 lakhs from bank
- Setting up secretarial and legal department and streamlining procedures.
- Wage revision exercise and pay fixation.
- Co-ordinator of executive committee for personnel reforms.
- Prepared Personnel Manual.
Worked as Company Secretary of Span Aviation Ltd.: –
- In charge of Secretarial, Legal, Accounts and Finance functions.
- Prepared numerous project reports for various purposes and obtained finance of Rs. 4.5 crores from SICOM Ltd.
- Laid down various administrative and personnel procedures.
- Prepared personnel, Accounts manuals
- High court and other legal matters.
- Liasioning with various statutory authorities banks etc..
- Got customised softwares developed for reservation, inventory, payroll purposes.
- Member of core committee for key issues decision making.