Membership Categories and Levels
- Execution of difficult works of over burden grouting/curtain grouting at Baira Dam in Baira Siul Project (HP) departmentally during 1979-1982 This type of grouting was done for the first time in Asia at that time.
- Execution of various works in Chamera HE Project (HP) infrastructure development like roads, buildings at PH complex, Tunnel works; and specially cavity tackling in HRT by multi drift method.During 1984-1990.
- Execution of most difficult works in Konkan Railways Corporation. At Ratnagiri (south) section of Project like Departmental execution of bridges and tunnel which were left by contractors Welding of rails by Japanese gas pressure welding machine; blast less track etc; cutting, filling & track linking etc.During 1993-1996
- Execution of 1.5 Km. Long HRT works including Desilting Chambers and cavity tackling in Desilting Chambers etc. in Rangit HE Project, South Sikkim including completion of work in very less time departmentally. The work was left/off loaded from M/s Gammon India Limited.During 1996-1999
- Execution of “Repair works of Monastery at Leh (Ladakh)” in one working season involving concrete work, rock anchor etc. This work was specially given to NHPC by Home Ministry.During 2000
- Execution of 60.5 mtrs. High concrete dam, 525 mtrs. long, 4 Nos. Desilting chambers and 16.2 Kms. long 10.15 mtrs. dia HRT at Nathpa Jhakri Hydro Electric Project.During 2001-2003
- Commissioning of all the Six Units of 250 MW each at Nathpa Jhakri HEP in a record period of six months i.e. Oct 03 to March, 04.
- Execution of Prayagraj Thermal Power Project (3×660 MW) at Bara, Distt. Allahabad (U.P)During 2012
Fellow Institution of Engineers India Ltd. (M-1018)
Fellow Indian Institution of Bridge Engineers (LM-220)
Fellow Society of Power Engineer (M 2567)
Member Indian Society of Engg. Geology (M-1019)
Member Indian Geo-technical Society (LM 1079)
Member Indian Society for Rock Mechanics and Tunneling Technology (LM-418)
Member Indian Water Works Association (M-8554)
Chartered Engineer (India)
C/o Sh. Anand Sarup Sharma, Dhariwal House, Ram Nagar Shimla – 171004 (H.P), India
B.Sc (Engg.) Civil with 70% marks from, Punjab University in July 1976 securing, 4th position in college and 9th in University.