SPECIALIZATION / LEGAL EXPERIENCE
International and domestic arbitration
EXPERIENCE IN ARBITRATION
I regularly act as arbitrator and counsel as well as administrative secretary to the arbitral tribunal in several international and domestic arbitration proceedings (conducted in accordance with ICC Arbitration and ADR Rules, Swiss Rules, UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules, VIAC Rules, DIS Rules as well as in ad hoc proceedings).
My experience covers disputes related to general trade and contract law, such as, for example, disputes arising under international sales contracts, agency agreements, joint venture contracts, Post-M&A disputes as well as disputes concerning long term gas supply contracts, which in terms of the amounts in dispute range between 100,000 Swiss Francs and 1.5 billion euros.
Listed as one of the Future Leaders in international arbitration (non-partners section) in Who’s Who Legal Arbitration in three consecutive years (2017-2019):
Flavio Peter stands out as “among the best in his generation” and is regarded by sources as “a very internationally minded and experienced lawyer”.
Flavio Peter is “a very efficient and experienced young practitioner” who, according to sources “is beyond doubt a very talented and promising future leader” in the arbitration space
Flavio Peter “always does a great job” and is respected by clients and peers alike.
- Since 2015 Teaching Assignment at the University of Zurich
- Since May 2012 Attorney-at-Law with Wenger & Vieli Ltd., Zurich
- 2010 – 2011 Trainee with Wenger & Vieli Ltd., Zurich
- 2009 Internship with leading business law firm in Zurich
- Internship with District Court of Sursee (CH)
- Assistant to Prof. Dr. Michele Luminati, University of Lucerne (CH)