He is a Registered Indian Patent Agent (Agent No- is IN/PA-2360) and Patent Facilitator, recognized by Indian Patent Ofﬁce.
At present, he is working as a freelance Patents Facilitator & [PR Consultant.
His total experience in [PR related practice (especially patent prosecution under Indian Patent Laws) is around fourteen years.
He worked for United Overseas Patent Firm for around 14 years, till 31.01.2017. Technical ﬁelds of interest: Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Agrochemicals, Food Processing, CosmeticMedical Devices, Petrochemicals, Semiconductors, Material Sciences, Clean Energy Related Technologies, Mechanical & Automobiles. Apart from above mentioned technical areas, due to his scientiﬁc knowledge, interest in latest science and vast experience in patent prosecution, he has also drafted and handled many patent speciﬁcations for inventions relating to Electricals, Electronics, Instrumentation Technologies, Software—Hardware interface and Telecommunication Technologies and
successfully handled patent grant processing.
AREAS OF WORK:
- Prior Art Searches;
- Conducting Patentability Searches;
- Conducting Invalidation Searches;
- Conducting Freedom to Operate Searches and analyzing Patent tree;
- Drafting of Patent Speciﬁcation, as per the requirements of Indian and foreign (mainly US, Europe and Australia) patent ofﬁces;
- Preparing Response to Examination Report for a Patent Application and
- conducting Patent Grant Prosecution;
- Attending Hearing before the Controller of Patents and Appellate Board;
- Maintaining Patents Records, its annuities and working status;
- Analyzing patent documents with regard to their commercialization values, including Patent Assignments/Licenses;
- Conducting patent Audit;
- Preparing and conducting Pre-Grant/Post-Grant Oppositions and Patent
- Revocation validation Proceedings;
- Preparing and rendering My Expert/Technical Report on Afﬁdavit during Patent Infringement related legal disputes;
- Preparing design applications and conducting ﬁling & grant proceedings;
- Providing advisory on patent related issues to clients/attorneys;
- Preparing and rendering Reports on Afﬁdavit to an interested party during any legal dispute, pertaining to a technology or a Patent, to be submitted in Court as “Independent Expert Report”; wherein said Expert Report is prepared relying upon the facts and details present in documentsa’information and patents/IPR related facts supplied from the client,
- In case of a technology or patent or Design/Copy—right related litigation matter, working in association with a lawyer in conducting research, analyzing evidences/citations and preparation of Suit, Written—Statement and other such legal documents;
- Reviewing the technical aspects of any legal/technical document relating to any court matter/agreement involving patent and/or any technology;
- Working in association with a lawyer in preparing and filing a Counter Claim for Revocation life 64 of the Patent Act on behalf of a Defendant in the matter of a suit for patent infringement;
- Working in association with a lawyer in preparing and ﬁling 3 Suit for Declaration as to Non-Infringement U/s 105 of the Patent Act on behalf of a Client Company.
- Chandan Kumar Singh, Himanshu Agarwal and Sulekh Chandra*, .1 IndianChem. Soc, 82 (2005) 507
- C. K. Singh, H. Agarwal, S. Chandra*, S. K. Sindhu and P. Kumar, Indian J Chem, 44A (2005) 2060.
- Sulekh Chandra*, Chandan Kumar Singh, Himanshu Agarwal and Ram K.
- Agarwal, Analytical Sciences, Vol. 23 (2007) No. 6 pp.683—687.
- Sulekh Chandra*, Himanshu Agarwal, and Chandan Kumar Singh, Analytical
- Sciences, Vol- 23 (2007) No. 6 pp.469-473.
- The 2016 World Congress of International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI), held from September 16-20, 2016, at Mico Milano Congressi, Milan, Italy: Attended as a Delegate of United Overseas Patent Form.
- 134‘h Annual meeting of International Trade Mark Association (INTA), held from May 5-9, 2012, at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center (WCC), Washington, D.C., USA: Attended as a Delegate of United Overseas Patent Firm.
- 133rd Annual meeting of International Trade Mark Association (INTA), held from May 14-18, 2011, at the Moscone Center West, San Francisco, USA:
- Attended as a Delegate of United Overseas Patent Firm.
- 15th General Assembly and 56th & 57th Council Meetings of Asian Patent Attorneys Association (APPA), held from l8-22 November 2009, at Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, Hong Kong: Attended as a Delegate of United Overseas Patent Firm.
- 130tlrl Annual meeting of International Trade Mark Association (INTA), held from May 17-21, 2008, at International Congress Centrum Berlin, Berlin, Germany: Attended as a Delegate of United Overseas Patent Firm.
- 5″h Annual symposium on “frontiers in biomedical research”, held at Dr. BR. Ambedkar center for biomedical research, Delhi University, during 14-16 April 2004.
- 6‘h National symposium in Chemistry, held in IIT, Kanpur during 6-8 Feb. 2004. Seminar on “Quality system, mutual recognition, arrangement and World Trade Organization in present lndian scenario” organized by Indian Society of Analytical Scientists, Delhi Chapter, on 23rd Jan. 2004, at NFL, New Delhi.
- 22‘”1 Conference of Indian Council of chemists during 19-21 Oct. 2003 at [IT Roorkee.]