Partner with M/s. Mehta Chokshi & Shah, Chartered Accountants since 1993
- Hon. President of Bombay Chartered Accountants Society (2016-17)
- He is a Chairman of the Membership & Public Relation Committee of the Bombay Chartered Accountants Society
- He had been a co-opted committee member of Western India Regional Council of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- He is also a member of the International Taxation Committee and Journal Committee of the Bombay Chartered Accountants Society.
- He has presented papers at various forums including at national level on topics related to FEMA and International Tax.
Areas of Specialisation
- Domestic taxation and International matters (including international tax and cross border consultations)
- Business/Financial Advisory Services & Exchange Control Laws.
- Advising on Transfer Pricing matters.
- Attending Transfer Pricing assessments before Dispute Resolution Panel.
- Due Diligence assignments.
- Authored book on Foreign Exchange Management Act and various articles on DTAA and FEMA.
- Regular Contribution to BCA Referencer and FEMA Referencer.