Domestic and international arbitration
Anton Maurer accepts appointments as arbitrator, and as counsel or co-counsel
Domestic and international litigation
Anton Maurer represents clients before courts in Germany, and organizes the defense of German companies abroad
Negotiation of international commercial contracts
Anton Maurer advises companies on, drafts, and negotiates international commercial agreements for them.
Anton Maurer was appointed as arbitrator in domestic and international arbitration proceedings under DIS, and ICC Rules of Arbitration.
He represented clients as counsel in domestic and international arbitration proceedings in ad hoc arbitration proceedings, and under CIETAC, DIS, ICC, and Swiss Rules.
Anton Maurer represented clients in domestic and international litigation proceedings in Germany, and organized the defense of clients in France, Italy, Liechtenstein, Monaco, the Netherlands, Portugal, and the USA.
Anton Maurer represented clients in commercial negotiations, corporate, and M&A transactions in or with respect to more than 60 countries and more than 90 jurisdictions.
Anton Maurer served as a member of the board of directors in Germany, Switzerland, and the USA
- Independent Arbitrator, Attorney at Law, and Managing Director of Anton Maurer International Legal Services, in Stuttgart, Germany, and in St. Moritz, Switzerland, since 2017
- Partner with Sigle Loose Schmidt-Diemitz & Partner, now: CMS Hasche Sigle, Stuttgart, Germany, 1987 – 2016
- Associate with Sigle Loose Schmidt-Diemitz & Partner, Stuttgart, Germany, 1983 – 1986
- Foreign lawyer with Johnson & Swanson, Dallas, TX, U.S.A., 1984 – 1985
- Junior Professor (wissenschaftlicher Assistent) at Eberhard-Karls-University, Tübingen, Germany, 1979 – 1982