Practicing Chartered Accountant for the last 29 Years. The Senior Most Partner of a firm named & titled as ‘M/s. Anil Kamal Garg & Company’, Chartered Accountants.
A brief about CA. Anil Garg
- CA. Anil Garg is regularly representing his clients, which inter-alia include big corporates and quasi-government agencies, before the Income-Tax Authorities, Appellate Authorities and Income-Tax Appellate Tribunal for the last nearly 29 years.
- He is an academician too and is being regularly invited by the various branches of ICAI and Tax Practitioners Association, across the country, for his lectures on the subjects of Direct Tax Laws.
- He regularly contributes his articles in various Tax Journals and Magazines on the subjects of Direct Tax Laws.
- He is an Editor of a renowned Tax Magazine, published fortnightly from Indore, titled as ‘Income-Tax Judgments’.
- He has contributed many times in presenting Pre-Budget and Post-Budget Memorandum to the Ministry of Finance.
- He is providing free tax consultancy to the economically weaker section of the society, Trade & Commerce Associations, NGOs on regular basis.
- He has held various positions, as Office Bearer, in the Managing Committee of Indore Branch of CIRC of ICAI.
- He was nominated as a Director on the Local Board of State Bank of India, MP & CG, on the recommendation of Ministry of Finance, New Delhi for a period of 3 years commencing from 01st July 2013 to 30th June, 2016.
- He has also been accredited as an Arbitrator on the panel of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He also has successfully acted as an Arbitrator in many cases in which Bridgestone India Private Limited was a party.
- He has recently been accredited amongst the top 25 Chartered Accountants of Central India by Dainik Bhaskar Group, Indore. He has been felicitated as a ‘Luminary’ by the Union Minister, Shri P.P. Choudhary Ji.