He has been enrolled at the Bar and is practicing as an Advocate since 1985 havingabout nearly 33 years of experience to his credit. He originally started practicing as a Partner of Arora Advocates since 1985 in Bhopal, Jabalpur and Indore (Madhya Pradesh), which he continueswith and eventually diversified to expand, create and establish another firm at Delhi (NCR) as Founding Partner of UNI LEGA CHAMBERS in 2014.ULC has an established practice across Northern India, Central India and Maharashtra and our major areas of operation, including the corporate office at Delhi (NCR) is as under;
- New Delhi (NCR)
- Uttar Pradesh
- Punjab & Haryana
- Madhya Pradesh
UNI LEGA CHAMBERS is a complete Legal and Financial Service firm under one umbrella. The firm is driven by a blend of senior-experienced counsels as well as young and dynamic team of next-gen lawyers. We are a Full Service Law and Financial Service firm with special expertise in Business, Corporate, Real Estate, Litigation, Arbitration and Intellectual Property Laws.
The firm has been established by its Senior and Managing Partner Mr.Akshay Arora, who has been in active legal practice since 1985.His expertise and areas of practice lies in the following branches of law:
- Arbitration, Mediation and Litigation (He has already dealt with and has considerable experience of handling a vast variety of Arbitrations (including International commercial Arbitrations) and Litigation matters. He is also currently acting as sitting Arbitratorfor a few matters and has been instrumental in the setting up of a few Arbitral Tribunals. Mr.Akshay is a duly certified Arbitrator/Arbitration Practitionerand has been accredited the position of an “Associate” by CIArb, UK. He is also an office bearerin the Society of Construction law, India Chapter and has given substantial contribution in the field of Construction/ Real Estate Law in India;
- Corporate & Commercial Litigation (Company Law);
- Real Estate Servicesand Conveyance (Transactional, Advisory & Litigation);
- General Corporate Services (drafting, vetting of standard and tailor-made documents/Agreements/Shareholder’s Agreement/M&A/Joint Venture Agreements, LLPs, etc.);
- Banking and Finance;
- Legal assistance in Infrastructural Projects and International Trade
Mr. Akshayis himself acting as a sitting Arbitrator for a few matters. He regularly appears before variousArbitral Tribunals, Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, High Court of Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh and Maharashtra, National Green Tribunal, Debt Recovery Tribunals, Consumer Forums and various District Courts exercising its jurisdiction within the National Capital Territory region, amongst other regions detailed above.
Last but not the least, Mr. Akshay has been lately in December, 2017 accredited and awarded for making it to the distinguished list of Top Legal Luminaries in Central India and was felicitated with an awardgiven by the Hon’bleLaw Minister of the State of Madhya Pradesh.