Team-oriented Lawyer who works to increase understanding and proficiencies in all areas of legal practice. Communicates with empathy and compassion while consistently exhibiting a professional work ethic.
- July 2014 to Current Adv. Narendra V. Sharma & Associates. Pune, Maharashtra, Practicing at :Bombay High Court, Sessions Court, Co-operative court, Debt Recovery Tribunal.
- Developed strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases.
- Presented key evidence and exhibits during civil trials.
- Questioned and cross-examined witnesses throughout the course of trials.
- Contracted as a freelance researcher and reviewer.
- Filed all case pleadings in a timely manner.
- Creatively formulated trial techniques that specifically pertained to each case.
- Explained available courses of action and possible repercussions of cases to clients.
- Proposed requests for admission and requests for production of documents.
- Drafted statements of the case and witness lists.
- Researched, wrote and filed all motions, writs, and briefs for each case.
- Oversaw an average of 30 cases each month.
- Managed all trial preparation for case litigation.
- Drafted objective memoranda for each case.
- Drafted legal briefs and opinions for all clients.