- Stood 1st class 1st with Distinction in M.E. (Civil) with Construction Management Subjects.
- Received Certificate of Excellence for outstanding services, Achievements & Contribution from Economic Growth & Nation Integration, New Delhi.
- A chartered Engineer (India), Authorised by the Institution & Engineers India.
- Honorary Appointment to Research Board of Advisors of the American Biographical Institute.
- Selected as Assistant Engineer Grade I in PWD, Government of Maharashtra through MPSC examination as direct recruit in 1983
- Worked as Executive Engineer (1992-2006) and Superintending Engineer (2007-2013)
- Taken VRS from 1st May 2013
- Handled important major projects as follows:
- Strengthening & Rehabilitation of old Thane Creek Bridge
- Construction of flyovers on Sion-Panvel Road & Western Express Highway
- Construction of Milan ROB, Vile Parle
- Construction of Sahar Elevated Road starting from Western Express Highway to International Airport, Mumbai
- Dealt with contractual issues arising during Administration of construction contracts
- Studied contractual issues/labour issues and put up matters to help Govt. Pleader for Court/Arbitration matters
- Interested in handling Techno-legal issues in particular
- Took utmost care while making techno-legal correspondence to avoid legal issues and protect Government interests
- Familiar with Arbitration Act 1940 & Arbitration Act 1996 as I had made Dissertation on Critical Appraisal of Arbitration Act 1996 in ME final semester examination.