FICM Arbitration Hub is fast becoming a preferred source for resolution of disputes through arbitration.
MCN acts as an administrating body and Appointing Authority, under The FICM-MCN as well as UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules and can:
- Provide a shortlist of arbitrators for the parties to choose from.
- Appoint arbitrators with the joint consent of the parties. (FICM cannot appoint arbitrators with unilateral consent from one party.)
- Facilitate settlement in International Arbitration
- Managing the exchange of documents
- Setting up hearings and sourcing venues
- Providing fundholding services
- Offering administrative and practical support