FICM Arbitration Hub is fast becoming a preferred source for resolution of disputes through arbitration. MCN acts as an administrating body and Appointing Authority, under The FICM-MCN as well as UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules and can –
- Provide a shortlist of arbitrators for the parties to choose from.
- Appoint arbitrators with the joint consent of the parties. (MCN cannot appoint arbitrators with unilateral consent from one party.)
- Facilitate settlement in International Arbitration
- Managing the exchange of documents
- Setting up hearings and sourcing venues
- Providing fundholding services
- Offering administrative and practical support
The FICM-MCN Rules on the Facilitation of Settlement in International Arbitration sets out a number of measures that can be used to try and most effectively resolve disputes without the need for a full arbitration. These Rules aim to assist international cases by establishing a safe transnational standard in settlement initiatives. These measures include the provision for a ‘mediation window’ during the arbitration and can be implemented by agreement or through inclusion in a contract clause.
For more details on how it works or to request the appointment of an arbitrator, you may contact us HERE or call us at +91 850 599 9819.